The Laws of Mind Migration
- Migration must be safe for the migrator and the host.
- Migrators, or those with power of attorney over potential migrators, must be of sound mind to consciously consent to the procedure.
- Hosts must never have established minds (i.e., organic thoughts or memories) but should otherwise be fully functional specimens.
- Migrators must be physically, mentally, and emotionally supported before, during, and after the process if at all possible.
- Migrators’ original minds, and all copies thereof, must be fully deleted from their biological brains and computer storage devices once the success of their migration has been confirmed.
Want to know more? Order your copy of Between Two Minds: Awakening today! Now on Kindle eBook and paperback!